Monday, August 13, 2007

Things Going Wrong...

It's funny how sometimes you can feel like you've got everything under control, and everything is going fine, and then BOOM, all of a sudden everything falls apart.

Today, I was eating some Doritos, and doing a little coding, and not really paying much attention. So anyway, I reach into the bag, and out of the corner of my eye it looks like I've pulled out one of the Doritos that's like, bent over itself, so it's got a curl in it. So I hold it gently, but oh no! It's not one bent over itself, it's really two, so as I release my grip on it, the second dorito starts to slip, so I tighten my grip, and break both the chips in half. There were like, 4 Dorito pieces on my lap, and one on the floor. Funny how life sneaks up on you like that.

Speaking of...Were there ever just 'Doritos'? Like, they have different flavors now, but I feel like when they first came out, they were just Doritos, and they had like, original flavor or something, and over time, fact became legend, and legend became myth, and myths were all but forgotten, and now nobody knows the truth. Anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment