Sunday, March 02, 2008

Snow Eating Robot and Michael Jackson Eyes

This is a cool snow eating robot.

Ok, so today I went to Panera for lunch, as I so enjoy doing. The girl who waited on me, and then for some god-forsaken reason decided to move along and help prepare my food, was what I could only describe as a bitch. The tip off was when she asked me how I was doing, and I replied, and asked her how she was doing, and she stood there gawking at me, waiting for me to order. Answer the question, bitch. Ok, so anyway, that was her general attitude, and it was slightly off-putting, since the people at Panera are usually exceptionally nice. So it was bothering me a little, until I realized... she had Michael Jackson eyes. So no matter how cruel, or unfriendly, or rude she might be to me, she has nothing on the cruel blow which fate hath already dealt her.

1 comment:

  1. I do not feel bad for her until she gets his nose... then we must pray it isnt contagious

    ReplyDelete