Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Deli Ham

I stood in line at the Deli for a while today...

When you walk up to the Deli counter, and ask for Ham, they generally have different kinds available. They generally differ in price by like, less than 20%. Surprisingly, they don't offer 3 different kinds of ham because they want you to be able to choose how much you pay. People don't walk into the store and think, 'Gee, I'd like to pay extra for my food today'. They offer different kinds because they taste different. It's really simple to solve the whole Ham dilemma, and I encourage you to do the following:
  1. Go to your deli, and ask for a sample of their three different kinds of ham.
  2. Taste them.
  3. Buy the one that tastes the best for the value.

If, on the other hand, you don't give a shit about what the things you eat taste like, walk your ass over to the pre-packaged meat and get out of my way so I can buy my ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment