Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My first chem exam

Ok, so this is a little random, and not very globally pertinent, but here goes...

I had my first Chem exam for this summer class I'm taking. 80 points were multiple choice, 20 were like...chem problems.

So I take the test, and while I'm taking it, I'm like, "Yeah! Only 2 I don't know!" and it's going well. Then I turn my test in. And the test I set mine on top of has like, completely different answers.

And I looked at my grade online tonight, and I'm a full 8 points below the average. I have a D. If I do really well on the second part, which isn't graded yet, I can get a C.

Anyway, it was just funny, because I felt so good during the test, and apparently I bombed it. Hey...now that I think about it...it's not funny at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment