Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Chicago Update - Sears Tower

So I secretly snuck a bunch of pictures of (undisclosed location) for your benefit, as a faithful reader of my blog, but I copied the pictures to a memory card which I have no way of reading here, so you lost out on that one, buddy.
In lieu, I did visit the Sears Tower, and took some stunning night time images of the city on my camera's phone:





Ok, so they're not exactly stunning, but pretend you're looking instead of just looking at my camera phone pictures, and pretend there's no haze, or whatever that stuff is, and the contrast isn't way off, and you don't have glaucoma.  Bada bing!!  

2 comments:

  1. Love the shots!

    Um, is that a round of breads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those breads were a precursor to a meal I had, and those are the ones I did not consume. There is a wide variety of normal breads and flat breads, some containing a variety of grains, and some containing fruits or vegetables. My favorite was the pumpernickel with raisin. I threw the onion roll the hell away.

    ReplyDelete