Monday, May 24, 2010

Return of the Blog

I've been blogging since May of 2000. Since then we've discussed a plethora of topics, made a few new friends, and gotten hate mail from a lot of single mothers. We've all changed over the last 10 years, and I thought it was time for a little bit of a switch to commemorate 10 years of wasting time with a new site, and a new look.

Now I am by no means a designer, so I've tried to keep things simple and clean, and focus on the thing I do provide: content. I'm using some of the latest standards, such as HTML5 and CSS3. If you don't know what those are, don't worry, they're not important, but do your part to spur innovation by using a browser that does support them:


Those will make this site, and lots of others, all nice and pretty for you.

1 comment: