Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pizza Rules: The Followup

In my previous post, I talked a little bit about enlightenment. It's an important topic, and a word that people generally don't know how to use. Like, for example, if your mail disappeared all the time, and then one day you discovered your neighbor was stealing it... that's not getting enlightened. That's just figuring something out. You're not special. People do that all the time. I figure shit out basically every day, and I eat food basically every day, so that's not something great that happened to you.

Also a controversial topic from my last post: eating meat. Some people don't like it, but I don't see what the big deal is. There's lots of shit I don't like, but it's not like I make up words for it. Like since I don't like beets, I'm not going around saying I'm a disbeetconsumeraman, and that it's part of my lifestyle. Nobody cares what you fucking eat. And restaurants... you don't need to put that 'Vegetarian Options' section on the menu. People are smart enough to figure out if they're ordering a big fucking sausage, or lettuce. And if they aren't, then fuck em.

Also, I'd like to live long enough to see us elect the first dead president. And see them put him in some suit, and prop him up while someone plays that Hail to the chief song. And I don't think it's really that unreasonable, because people are really sensitive about dead bodies, but if one was the president, you'd basically have to be cool with it. That's about the most respect you can possibly give a dead person. Like if you buried your dad, and some guy came up and was like, 'Son, we'd like to make your dad the president, because he rocks so fucking much he's still rocking from beyond'. Would you honestly be like, 'No, he can't be president. He's dead, and I'm still going to rob him of any possible happiness'? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I hope he's got a cool name. Bob McJangles

No comments:

Post a Comment