Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tsumptin and Tunisia Open Source CD

I was looking for a way to burn ISO images onto CD (funny how Windows XP doesn't include such a feature... bastards) and I stumbled upon an open source cd with all kinds of windows open source software. Free!
When I have the choice between open source, and commercial software, I almost always choose open source. It's much less likely to be bloated and sketchy because you can look through the code yourself and make sure it's safe, and there's nobody sitting behind it trying to make money, which means the incentive to stick ads or other software into it is much less.
Anyway, I'm seeding the torrent for version 1.75 of this disc now, as there are lots of cool little tidbits on it. Check it out! You might find something useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment