Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Cell Phones: For the record

I've had a lot of phones. I also sold phones for Nextel, Sprint, Cricket, and TrackFone. The following is for the record:

Despite how much I make fun of Nokia phones, they've always been real average. Which isn't bad. It's average.

The best phone I've ever had was the LG5250, hands down. Now, it doesn't compare to modern phones with their fancy features, but the phone was solid, reliable, held a signal, had good features for it's day, was awesome-stylish, and...and great.

Despite motorola supposedly making really high quality stuff, I've never owned a motorola whose antenna didn't break off, and I've never had the antenna break off any phone except a motorola.

The Sanyo 8100 I have will not die. It's missing covers for all it's little protective areas, and half the paint is gone, but it won't die. I've dropped it so many times. So many.

Oh, and also. People always bitch about getting screwed by their wireless provider, and how bad the service is. Shut the hell up. They all suck, and they all screw you. Just deal with it, or don't use a cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment