Saturday, December 23, 2006

Weekend Update

Ok, so I've been gone a bit. Here's what I've been up to:

On Wednesday, Amber, Sheena, and myself, all left for Pittsburgh, the Iron City. Sheena invited us up to meet more of her family, and have good times and whatnot. The drive to her mom's house was about 5 hours, which is like, nothing, and with good company, it was almost as if we didn't even drive, we just got in the car for a while to hang out and party, and then we got out of the car, and we were in another place. That reminds me of another story.

Ok, so anyway, some highlights of the trip:

  • The driving, 5 hours up, 2 more hours up, and then 6 hours back, which I always enjoy.

  • Meeting more of Sheena's family, who are all awesome (some kind of genetic predisposition, or they have potions or something to that effect)

  • Tons of good food, from cheese and wine appetizers to pasta and club sandwiches

  • Getting to stay in a house that was actually built by Sheena's dad, which is crazy sweet

  • Yuengling

1 comment:

  1. His house was built, and then rebuilt which I thought was the coolest part of his house.

    It was a good trip, thanks for taking me!

    ReplyDelete