Monday, September 17, 2007

My Google Blog

Ever wondered what it's like to work at Google? Wondered how the big dogs play while you're pecking away at a keyboard in your cubicle? Well wonder no more, because thanks to my awesome skills of a negotiator, and my camera phone, I'll be taking you inside of Google for a glimpse of the good life.

As I begin my ultra fast sprint style deluxe internship at Google, I'll be blogging in real-time about how business gets done when the largest minds in the world are all put into one building, giving you the inside scoop on what kinds of awesome projects are going on, and how they're getting done!

So follow me now, as I begin my learning and working experience inside the most mysterious building in all of Mountain View, CA! I hope you're excited. I can hardly contain myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment