Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rolex yourself into to the Mariana Trench

I'd like to personally thank Rolex for designing their website to automatically resize my browser window, like I can't figure out how to do that my god damn self. Jackasses. Also, it's completely unnavigable. You can design a watch that works 3900 meters underwater, but can't make a website so I can look at fucking watches.

Also, your shit is overpriced.
the larger Rolex Oyster Perpetual is available in steel or a combination of steel and 18c white gold.


Wow! Impressive! Made of steel! Steel! The rarest of all gems! I wonder where they got enough steel to make a whole watch! It probably had to be machined by unique machines found nowhere else in the galaxy since so few people use steel, at least not in any manner which requires even the smallest amount of precision, and watches are among the most sophistocated devices ever invented, and require such extreme precision that no other company ever besides Rolex even have the ability to make products out of extremely rare and precious steel!

Considering the extreme rarity of steel, and watches in general, I can understand why people pay thousands and thousands of dollars for these devices! I mean, out of one million random people, how many of those do you think have the advanced tools needed to figure out what time it is? One? Maybe two? Shit...

Also, what kind of ass-hat wears a watch 3900 meters under water?

No comments:

Post a Comment