Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Biography Part One: Summary:

Summary:
I was born young in 1982. As I grew up, I began to sense things around me, through the use of my five normal senses, and other senses not recognized. As a child, most of my genius went unrecognized, or ridiculed. Like Operation Total Status. It would be a great name for a military operation, particularly if the operation were tactical in nature, like they were getting the status of something. But really I spent most of my childhood doing crap other than inventing or leading military operations. When I was 9, it felt like I was 9 until I was 11. Now that I think about it, that's really only one extra year, but when I was that age, I thought it was a huge amount of time. It was like, a year.

I went to catholic school for about 12 years, and then some kind of college, which was not catholic I don't think. I took about every class they had, but somehow did not become a doctor, at least not as I write this. Last week I think there was a holiday, and then again, this week there is another.

Sometimes I wonder if people are lying to me, and I'd like to go up to them and be like, 'Hey!' and just start making accusations incase they crack and I find out one of them is right, and be like, 'Hey God Damn It! I know the reason they never made Operation Total Status was you, you dick!' and see if it's true.

Possibly in the future I'd like to be a zombie hunter, which is something I think I'd be really good at. Maybe not even the hunting part, but if I knew where zombies were in advance, and could get to them, I could take them down pretty hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment