Monday, July 28, 2008

Biography Part Three: Sports

I was born in the Cincinnati area, and I've lived here all my life, but as people who know me know... I am not a Bengals fan. So once I was asked, what team am I a fan of? The answer, is none. I am not a fan of any teams. But it's more than that. I don't like any teams. Not as in "I don't follow football", but as in I really dislike all the teams, and wish that they would not win any games. Like some people see a game between Ohio and Michigan, and they say "Aah, I hate the Michigan team, they're the nuts!" and they talk about how much they hope they lose, that's me! Except for both teams! I seriously hope that somehow, neither team wins, and they would both lose at the same time, equally. I don't want any team to win! Ever! Like the only time I ever track scores, is to see if no team has won any games yet. If that's the case, I'm excited about the season. Otherwise... I'm just upset because someone won, and it doesn't matter which team it was. I wanted them to lose.

Also, I played soccer for like, 4 years, and played indoor for 2

No comments:

Post a Comment