Thursday, August 03, 2006

Firefox 1.5.0.6

A new FireFox patch came out today, 1.5.0.6.

If you already use FireFox, you probably know this, or will know as soon as it finishes downloading behind the scenes. But if you don't use Firefox, I can not tell you enough how badly you need to try it. Hit up http://www.getfirefox.com and download it. Take a little time setting it up, getting it all comfy, download a theme or two and an extension or two, and if you don't like it, just uninstall it, and you can call me and tell me how much you hate me (I will curse at you in return).

If you're not into Firefox, there are other browsers out there you can use that actually know how to properly display a page and aren't security nightmares. My favorite alternative is Opera, which is a great browser, I just prefer my browsers to be open-source. Give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment