Thursday, August 03, 2006

I have a GameBoy Advance

Well, not really. I have an emulator. For mac. I'm continuously being impressed by the amount of software available for mac.

Here's a link to it: Boycott Advance

By the name, you'd think it was created by someone who hated Nintendo, but I can't find much back story on it. Or much documentation...

So far I've got about 30 games, and it looks like about half of them are going to work properly/be in english.

The gameboy games seem to fit into three categories:
  • Pokemon

  • Exploring with a sword

  • Soccer

Some might argue there is a strategy genre too, but those people are the crap.

That's all I've got for you tonight. I'm all studied out. I have one final, it is tomorrow. I think I'm actually fairly prepared, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment