Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Vacation - Day 4

Yesterday we went to the Kennedy Space Center. We were there for like...a long time, and we experienced lots of space stuff. We'll upload the whole spatter of pictures somewhere late, but for now, here's a taste:

Here is me, over on the left, under a Saturn-V rocket. It is large.


This is me, as an astronaut on Mars. In my hands, I have a space-accordian, which will be used to entertain the citizens of the future. My eyes are glowing because (see the movie 'Doom' for more info).


This is the rocket garden at the Kennedy Space Center. This is where they keep rockets that were not actually used to send things into space. We took a tour and learned all kinds of stuff about them.


Today I have kind of convinced Amber to take it easy, so I can heal and relax, and then tomorrow, we head out to see manitees and other wildlife early in the morning! It will be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment