Sunday, September 10, 2006

Monday Monkey Lives For The Weekends

I'm procrastinating tonight, so I figured a good way to be efficient would be to write in my blog here. I'm not sure if anyone actually reads this anymore, but if you don't, I hate you! Haha! Lousy bastard.

Just an update on the semester. Things are going well. I only have one class where the homework is really bad (the class is kinda bad too). I've been hanging out in Oxford a lot more thanks to Jon and Sheena. We went out a little bit this weekend and did a small amount of partying, which was cool. They have a lot of Oxford friends, being real Oxford students, so it's neat to meet all the people and buildings they know.

Other than that, everything is mellow, which isn't bad for the start of a semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment