Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sexiest Man Alive...

People Magazine announced a new Sexiest Man...and it's Matt Damon. I am insulted.

I am not the best looking guy in the world. Ohio, maybe. But to call Matt Damon the sexiest man...that's just wrong, particularly when you look at the last two: George Clooney, and Brad Pitt. Both awesome guys who make Matt Damon look like a little kid. I'm sorry if you're reading this, Matt, but it's the truth. I'm not saying you're an ugly dude, but come on, you know the truth.

One of my friends mentioned that it must be related to the whole Borne Identity thing, which is no excuse. For each Borne movie he puts out, there are 2 others where it's like...I dunno. I'm not impressed. And after the way he ran around like an idiot all through Team America: World Police makes it an even more blatantly incorrect choice.

1 comment:

  1. I always think about his retarded character/persona on South Park. Hold your tongue and say "Matt Damon" and you will sort of get the idea.

    For the record, he's not sexy, just famous.

    ReplyDelete