Monday, September 29, 2008

Election 2008 Update

As you all know, I'm so deep in this election shit that I can barely see. My eyes are literally full of election materials. Literally. Many have been waiting for this moment for years, but I am ready to announce my support for the candidate which I believe will usher us into a new age of awesomeness: Barack Obama.

It was not an easy decision, and know that I took my time deciding. The major factors were:
1> John McCain is a fucker
2> How do you spell Barack Obama?
3> Which candidate is most likely to use the song 'Rock of Ages' by Def Leppard at some point during their presidency?

After using The Google to find Obama's name and figure out how to spell it correctly, I believe he is the best man for the job, other than me and my random constituents.

I have established an election headquarters for the general area of Northern-West-Hamilton in my bedroom, from which I will be delivering updates, minutely, via my twitter account, just like other credible individuals from the news and whatnot:
http://twitter.com/bigdavesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment