Saturday, April 11, 2009

LIVE STREAMING UPDATE FEED BEGIN:

Lately I've read a lot of science crap articles, and I was originally going to write a bit about how to violate the first law of thermodynamics in your bedroom, but instead, I have developed a new physics joke:

How do you cool a system to absolute zero temperature? Well, if the system is you and some chick, just try to put a move on her, you lame-o.

Hahaha! God damn science is funny.

Ok so on a more serious front, what have I been up to lately? Let me tell you.

First off, Amber got a job!! She will soon be an official manager. Well, in a couple months, which is a long time to wait for her, but hey, what the hell. It's an awesome job, so it is worth it! I am proud of her.

I got some new car insurance through State Farm. I told the girl on the phone that I am a balls-to-the-wall street racer, and that my pedal is to the metal, because I wanted her to know that my driving skills were awesome, but I don't know if she believed me, because I'm paying a ton for car insurance now!! What a rip! Also when I asked Geico for a quote, they included 10 million dollars in property damage coverage on my quote, which I think is an insurance insult. Anyway, I'm still waiting on buying my mercedes, because not only do I not have a garage at my place right now, but also I am sure they would charge me an arm and a leg to insure it, and I make my lively hood with my arms! And my legs on the weekends, sometimes.

Not much new to report on my search for HOOSIER GOLD. I feel like I am close, but I don't know... I'm starting to have a bad feeling about it. Like I just hope this story doesn't end on some lame note, like I discover that Hoosier Gold is in all of our hearts, or the love of a child, or it's an RV or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment