Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hats of Authority

Some of the dumbest hats I have ever seen were hats of authority. Those english bobbies? Tell me those hats aren't totally rediculous. And what's the function?

German army hats, or maybe they're from Argentina or something, you know, the ones with the spear tip on top. What's the point of that? Is it like a little trophy? Or is it like incase somebody falls from the sky, like a Death From Above type move, and you're underneath?

How about the hats the state troopers wear? Are those hats specifically designed to make you look like a dick? Yes. The answer to that question is 'yes'.

Very few people can pull off a hat, in general, if you ask me. Samuel L. Jackson...now there's a guy who can wear a hat. Baseball players, they're probably asses, but they too can pull off the hat. Me, eh. Not so much.

Anyway. That's just what was on my mind. Why do people wear hats? I guess wearing some hats make people easier to recognize. In general, I think all that had money should go to the Small Childrens Fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment