Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tuesday Updates

Okay, so an update on the bird: It's dead. My guess is that it was just in the fireplace too long before we got to it, and it was too far gone. Also, my brother had the brilliant idea to put it back in the fireplace for some reason. So it's dead. Sorry chimney bird. I tried.

Today on the way to class, I went to Wendy's. The burger joint. So I'm trying to pull into the entrance, and some bastard in a big white pickup (one of those double wide back tire models for people who need more attention because they're otherwise lame) is blocking the entire entrance. Now, idiots will be idiots, and this is nothing new. If I had a dollar for every time some moron in a huge vehicle blocked an entrance, I'd have...like...literally, thousands of dollars per day, for just the U.S. But this moron acts all fed up, and throws his head around, and motions for me to keep going.

Fuck you buddy.

I waited. He acted more fed up, and pulled out. I hope he dies in the street under his own truck.

That's all the hate I have in my heart for today. Not really, but that's all I care to share with the likes of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment