Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Trip to Philly

This 4th of July weekend, Amber and I took a trip to Pittsburg to see our friends Sheena and Jon. They are the couple who got us started with warcraft. Other than seeing Sheena and Jon, I will highlight the major points of the trip:
  • Getting a tour of Sheena's parents new super-massive house... with stables, tennis court, barns, 10 acres...
  • Napping and watching TV
  • Going downtown to try fancy Belgian Ale at a couple of bars
  • Napping
  • Setting off fireworks
  • Eating Boxtys for breakfast
We also got to meet one of her sisters and her boyfriend, and they were both very cool. It helps, because now when she talks about the girl who broke her arm, I can picture her properly.

We took a few pictures, but I realized just now we didn't actually take pictures of people, so they're kinda dull. There are two pictures with Amber on a tree, but that's about the extent of things. Anyway, if I find a place to post pictures, I'll link.

No comments:

Post a Comment